Following up on a dynamic and exciting presence at NYCC 2013, Tenacious Toys is again managing a massive 600-square-foot booth in the center of The Block, the area of New York Comic Con dedicated to art toys and the artists that create them.
Members of the Tenacious Collective this year are:
• 123KLAN, featuring their BANDIT-1$M apparel line, prints, books, patches and artwork
• Suburban Vinyl, featuring a giant cast of artists painting live throughout the show as well as dozens of exclusives
• KiD iNK iNDUSTRiES, featuring brightly painted toys, sofubi and hand-cast resin figures
• Ian Ziobrowski, featuring his NUGGLIFE world of collectibles and accessories
• Jason Chalker, featuring handmade action figures and licensed prints • Cash Cannon, featuring handmade and hand-painted resin figures and collectibles
• NRI, represented by Alex Rivera (Playful Gorilla), featuring live 3D printing in the booth
• Rampage Toys, featuring a colorful array of hand-painted Japanese vinyl toys and much more
• Tru:Tek, featuring a giant selection of sofubi and rubber art toy collectibles
• Tenacious Toys, managing the booth and presenting exclusive resin pieces and action figures
Heavily influenced by street and underground art, the members of this year's Tenacious Collective will be bringing elements of urban culture, graffiti art, tattoo art, toy design, lowbrow and pop art together in one place: Booth 208. Hailing from the US, the UK, Canada and Japan, the world-famous Tenacious Collective will present New York Comic Con's most stunning and varied array of Exclusive toys, collectibles and artwork.
Visit the following page for complete info on the Tenacious Collective booth: bit.ly/NYCCbooth208
Complete info on Tenacious Collective booth 208, including links to each member's website and a full list of exclusives and signings: bit.ly/NYCCbooth208
Facebook event for Booth 208: facebook.com/events/316219581883396
Tenacious Toys homepage: tenacioustoys.com