With San Diego Comic-Con taking place next week, Disney Interactive is excited to share details on all of the Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes’ activities during the show. From hands-on previews to hosting a Pop-Up Shop and games panel with Executive Producer John Vignocchi, Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes will have something for everyone.
Key highlights include:
· Marvel Unlimited Plus Members Event: On , Marvel Unlimited Plus Members can access the Pop-Up Shop for a special Open House event. There will be special giveaways and other surprises.
· D23 Member Event: On , D23 Members can access the Pop-Up Shop for a special Disney-themed event. Alex Hirsch, creator of Disney Channel’s “Gravity Falls,” will be on site for an autograph session. There will be special giveaways and other surprises.
· Marvel Games Panel (Room #6A): On , Disney Infinity Executive Producer John Vignocchi will participate in the Marvel Games Panel to talk about Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes and reveal big news. Marvel will also be making a series of announcements for upcoming games. Be sure to check it out for more surprises and limited edition giveaways.
· Marvel Booth (#2329): The Marvel booth will host Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes game demos and attendees will have a chance to play and pre-order the game. John Vignocchi will host daily on-stage presentations. There will also be limited edition giveaways and autograph sessions with special guests.
· Microsoft Game Lounge (San Diego Hyatt): Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes will be showcased and fans will have the opportunity to get hands-on time with the game.